The PR Manager
All you need to ensure PR works for you without you working it!
- An initial 60 minute ‘Getting To Know You’ meeting via either phone or Zoom which will enable us to understand all about you and your business
- A monthly PR planning phone call / Zoom with your own dedicated PR Manager
- A follow up report from that call detailing out suggestions and activities to be completed with that month
- The writing of one piece of content per month (e.g. a press release, blog, enewsletter, media pack etcetera)
- Distribution of one piece of written content each month (e.g. your agreed press release is distributed to the media of interest to you)
- A one-off review of your website and a report detailing suggested updates
- A one-off review of your social media feeds and a report detailing suggested updates
- Unlimited support via email across the month between you and your dedicated PR Manager
- An excel Media List detailing out the media of interest to you
- A template PR Plan for you to use to successfully plan out your forthcoming 12 months of PR activity
- A monthly PR Tips and Hints email to keep you focussed and moving forward
To commission us to work with you as your PR Manager we require no contract but we do require 30 days’ notice to cancel your subscription.
The initial first months’ payment is taken today and a member of our team will then contact you to setup a monthly Direct Debit.